Planning For A Quality Physical Education Programs in Primary School Session A
May 7, 2022
Dive in deep with Physical Education & Movement Coach and Author Andy Hair as he leads you through a three-part online workshop in developing a quality Physical Education programs in the primary school.
We know that lifelong fitness and wellness is built on the skills, habits and positive experiences with fitness, sports and athletics at a young age. This workshops series will first take a big picture look at the whole program and wider school impact then look at assessment and physical literacy.
This workshop is appropriate for PE Teachers in any school setting regardless of curriculum.
- SESSION A- WHAT DOES A QUALITY PROGRAM LOOK LIKE IN A PRIMARY SCHOOL?
- Your role
- Your program, curriculum and extra curriculum
- Wider school impact
- Classrooms, whole-school physical literacy, community
- Swimming, Interschool Sport, camps and excursions
- Physical library, sports borrowing
- Student leadership
Date: 7 May 2022 (3-4pm GMT+8)
Please enter the Promo Code: KORCOS to receive your discount.