Eureka! Math/Engage New York Program.
February 28, 2020 – March 1, 2020All day
Seoul International School is happy to announce three days of professional learning, from February 28 - March 1, designed for elementary school math teachers and administrators currently using or considering the Eureka! Math/Engage New York Program.
Whether it be one, two, or all three days, this progressive weekend of professional development sessions is a la carté, meaning participants have the option to choose the sessions relevant to their level of interest and/or deployment of the Eureka/Engage New York program.
Here is the breakdown of each day's agenda:
- Day 1 (Friday, February 28): Launch Eureka Math
- Day 2 (Saturday, February 29): Focus on Fluency
- Day 3 (Sunday, March 1): Preparation & Customization
Please see the attached flyer with important links and details. Participants are encouraged to register early as space is limited and we anticipate seats will fill quickly.
Registration is being handled directly through the folks at Great Minds. To sign up, please click the link here, and follow the instructions below:
- Page 1 - Enter your name, along with your school associated email address
- Page 2 - Enter your information as requested. If your school is not listed in the drop down menu, please select “other, other” and enter your school name in the field provided
- Page 3 - Select PD sessions, click “next”
- Page 4 - Review your information, click “add a person” if you are registering a group or click “finish” if all members have been added.
- Page 5 - If applicable, enter a code in the discount field
- Page 5 - If applicable, select “PO” as a form of payment and agree to the terms & conditions, then click “finish” (You will not need to enter a PO number)
- Page 6 - Review confirmation information and record your confirmation number
Questions? Please contact: