- Hosted by SFS on June 5th - 7th. (June 5th will be a half day afternoon session. June 6th - 7th will be full days)
- Participate in guided exploration of leadership issues in an array of IB contexts (also relevant to non-IB schools). Turn cultural challenges into strong engagement with diverse communities.
- Cost: $600 ($100 discount if 5 or more participants sign up from the same school)
- If you would like to join, please contact Jan-Mark Seewald at email@example.com before May 27th.
- SFS has the capacity to invite up to 10 participants from one other school to this event. Please ask your colleagues and let us know how many from your school are interested.
See attached link for more information.